Living life one experience at a time

Living life one experience at a time

Friday 21 February 2014

What's In My Bag?

Hello everyone!

"What's In My Bag" blog posts and videos on YouTube are increasingly popular - for reasons of which I have NO idea. I watch them, I'll admit it, but I have no idea why they're so interesting. Maybe as humans we have a soft spot for the mundane, we find comfort in knowing that we're all as normal as each other...

Anyway, here's what is in my bag. Enjoy!

I'm currently using a small satchel type bag from Tesco. It was only £5 and I got it the year before last. It's serving me REALLY well, and has only just started to peel a tiny bit around the piped areas.



Because it's a small bag, I'm limited to what I can put in it, which for me is a really good thing! I'm inclined to fill my bag with unnecessary things, which means I can never find what I actually need to, and it gets too heavy.

So, my purse is from Accessorize. I've had it for about five years and it's pretty good. There's all the sections in there you could possibly wish for, although I'd like some more card slots - I'm doubling up at the moment and sometimes forget where the cards are which brings on social anxiety and flapping in shops, haha. Like the bag though, it's lasted me really, really well.

Next, I always have a tube of Aquaphor for chapped lips and a hand cream - more so in the winter time. I also tend to have a lip gloss in there, which at the moment is Benefit's Dandelion.

My phone always comes with me, along with a pair of earphones usually, however these are nowhere to be seen right now...

Pens. I generally have at least one, on this special day I've got two - crazy! These are for...well, when I need a pen...

Chewing gum also seems pretty self explanatory. I'm a bit funny about being able to taste food after I've eaten it, I like a fresh mouth afterwards. Also, after drinking things like tea. I find it gives a really funny aftertaste, not that pleasant.

Last, sunglasses. I often forget these actually, but I've got very sensitive eyes, particularly to wind and sun. They water pretty easily, so I try to remember my sunglasses on sunny or bright days.

Sometimes I take other stuff out with me, for example my diary or Kindle/iPad, but these are generally the basics that I take out.

What do you take in your handbag? Leave it in the comments below!

Thanks for reading!

IOTD - Alicia Silverstone


SOTD - Early Winter by Gwen Stefani

No comments:

Post a Comment