Living life one experience at a time

Living life one experience at a time

Wednesday 12 February 2014

My Perfume Collection

Hello!



Today I'm going share with you my perfume collection. I currently have 6 that I alternate, not in any particular order, just whatever I feel like wearing on a particular day. I'll also talk about perfumes I've used before and liked and some that I'm interested to try.

I'm a big fan of Marc Jacobs perfumes and currently have 3.

Oh Lola - available here. This is described as flirtatious and charming with a sparkling personality. It's a very girly, sweet scent. And I'm nearly out! So sad!

Daisy - available here. This is fresh and very feminine - perfect for Spring!

And Dot - available here. This has a blend of red berries, dragon fruit and honeysuckle.

I'm really keen to try Honey too. My nickname is Bee, as you've probably guessed from the title of this blog, and it only seems fitting for me to wear a perfume called Honey, haha.

This is from Laura Ashley and is called Pink Petals, can be found here. It has a woody base scent with floral tones.

This is Believe by Britney Spears and can be purchased here. Like all Britney Spears perfume, this is VERY sweet, but not as candy-like as the others. I've also used the Curious perfumes and Midnight Fantasy which smell like candyfloss. Believe is a bit fresher, sexier and possibly more grown up.

This is by Caudalie and is called Thé Des Vignes, which can be found here. This is a sweet, floral yet musky scent.

So as you can see, I go for lots of feminine and sweet perfumes, sweeties and flowers are what I always seem to go for.

I've also used Stella McCartney In 2, however I can't seem to find this anywhere so I'll assume it's dicontinued nowadays - big shame as it's beautiful! I've also used Alien by Thierry Mugler which I absolutely LOVE! It's a lovely dark wintery perfume.

If you're like me, and like to be sweet smelling, give any of these a try and I'm sure you'll quite like them.

Thanks for reading!

IOTD - Stella McCartney for creating my all time favourite perfume, In 2

SOTD - Have a Little Faith by Michael Franti & Spearhead




No comments:

Post a Comment