Living life one experience at a time

Living life one experience at a time

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Winged Eye

Hello people!

I'll be showing you a winged liner look today, with both a light pink and red lip. Hope you like it!




So, it's a really simple, but elegant look. I've always like a winged liner as it makes my eyes look bigger - something I always strive for!

I used Urban Decay Virgin (a very pale white/pink colour) all over the lid and brow bone, then I used Urban Decay Buck in the crease and blended well. Then I lined my upper lash line with Maybelline Lasting Drama gel liner in black, then used a black pencil liner in the water and tight lines. 

For the pink lip I used a Clinique Chubby Stick in Mighty Mimosa with Rimmel Vinyl Gloss in 110 Keep a Secret.

For the red lip I used Rimmel Lasting Finish lipstick in 22 from the Kate Moss collection - which I applied with a brush because otherwise red lipstick ends up in all the wrong places - can I say clown?!

And that's it!



IOTD - Alyssa Milano. I got my hair done today and this was the picture I took with me for my hairdresser. My hair had such a blunt and straight cut so I had some long layers cut in to give it more movement. I'll do a full post on this in a few days.




SOTD - Buzzcut Season by Lorde








No comments:

Post a Comment