Living life one experience at a time

Living life one experience at a time

Monday 13 January 2014

Brown Smokey Eye

Hello kind people reading this! Hope you're well.

Today I thought I'd show you a brown smokey eye look, a little heavier than others I've shown you, but I'm quite pleased with it.




























Here's how I did it using the Urban Decay Naked Palette:

Virgin on the brow bone,
Sin on the inner third of the lid,
Toasted on the centre third of the lid,
Darkhorse on the outer third of the lid and along the outer third of the crease,
Hustle all the way along the crease,
Buck above the crease,
Half baked on the inner corner.

I used (as usual) They're Real mascara on my top and bottom lashes with Borjois Kohl and Contour on the water and tight lines. I used Maybelline Lasting Drama gel line along the top lash line.



So yeah, that's pretty much it. Hope you like it!

IOTD - Queen of the smokey eye, Cheryl Cole!

SOTD - Merry Go 'Round by Kacey Musgraves - you really should check her album out, it's so good!


No comments:

Post a Comment