Living life one experience at a time

Living life one experience at a time

Monday 27 January 2014

Favourite Shoes

Hello lovely people!

This post is to show you my favourite shoes, just to give you more of an idea of my style and choice of footwear. I don't spend a fortune on shoes, simply because I can't. I'd love to be able to spend a bit more on them, just so they're better for my feet and last me longer - maybe one day!

Heels first:

These are from New Look and probably cost me about £20. I bought them in December 2012, so unfortunately they won't be available now. I wish I'd got other colours too as they're a good height and fit and look great when you want to dress up. They're also really good to wear with or without tights, so they're very seasonal.

These are also from New Look and I think they were also around £20. They also won't be available now as I bought in March 2012 for my Auntie's wedding. They were perfect because they made me a bit taller for the photos - I'm only 5'3 so I blended in nicely with all the tall people!

These are from Next, again unavailable as I got them for my birthday night out in July 2013. They really were perfect as they weren't too high and I wore them all night (dancing away!) comfortably enough. I think they were £25.

Now, these were a real splurge, definitely a treat. They're Carvela, Kurt Geiger wedges that I bought for £85 in June 2013. I first saw them in 2012 but didn't get them because I felt I couldn't justify it, however having saved up some money second time round, I knew I'd really appreciate them when I saw them in stock again. They ARE available, however they're now £95 so if you fancy a treat... http://www.kurtgeiger.com/kate-tan-leather-41-carvela-kurt-geiger-shoe.html

Flats next:

These sandals are from New Look, around £15, and they saw me right through the summer without completely wearing out, which is great because I love them and this way I can wear them this summer too!

These are another Kurt Geiger pair, but they were muuuuuuuuuuch less expensive, only around £30. This was a silly choice really. I love them, they're so pretty, but they are SO uncomfortable. I really could only wear this out to dinner or something, somewhere I didn't have to walk....at all.

These on the other hand are amazingly comfortable! Another New Look pair, about £12/13 I think, December 2012. They are simple black pumps but with the addition of little studs and spikes - pretty but also a little bit edgy.

These studded sneakers/trainers are from Miss Selfridge, I think they were £20. They're obviously not for sport, haha, but they're good for making a dressy outfit more casual.

And lastly, boots:

Ah, my beloved Mantaray ankle boots! £36 on sale from Debenhams back in December last year. They're so versatile, keep my feet warm and dry and they're very comfortable. Perfection in a boot!

IOTD - Busy Phillips - My admiration for this talented lady is one thing, but her wardrobe on Cougar Town is something else - crazy cute! I always notice the great shoes that are chosen for her character Laurie.


SOTD - Steal His Heart by Emily and the Woods



No comments:

Post a Comment