Living life one experience at a time

Living life one experience at a time

Monday 6 January 2014

Outfit of the Day

Hello readers! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and here's to a very Happy New Year!

Yes, yes, I haven't blogged in ages - I knowwwww, I'm really bad at this. However, that's a resolution of mine as I want to take this blog seriously (well, as serious as I can be about anything...) and try really hard to create something that hopefully people will enjoy reading regularly.

So, to get back into things, here's an outfit of the day post. It wasn't actually worn today, in fact it's from a few weeks ago, but I still thought it was worth sharing.


My jumper was bought last January, so unfortunately will not be available (except for maybe on ebay if you're very lucky), but I got it from Topshop for around £25. Isn't the little raccoon just SO cuuuuuute?! I love himmmm! The only problem with it is that the wool is a tad itchy. I have very sensitive skin so maybe it's just me, haha!

The jeans are also from Topshop and much to my dispair are also discontinued, which is so sad because they're AMAZING! They were the Kristen style and were £40. Now these do come up on ebay so if you're interested, then do keep an eye out for them. They're great for girls like me with bigger hips and they're super high waisted so keep everything nicely tucked in. I'm on a mission to find some replacements in another style - comment below if you know of any!

My stud earring was part of a mix and match set, which was also from Topshop and all the ear cuffs are non-pierced and from amazon - they were really cheap too, all around £1/£1.50 each.

Very comfy and cosy for this chilly, chilly weather!

IOTD - Blake Lively. I've just bought the entire boxset of Gossip Girl so I'm really excited to finally past season 3! 

SOTD - Higher Love by James Vincent McMorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment