Living life one experience at a time

Living life one experience at a time

Friday 25 April 2014

What I Wore on Holiday

Hello!

As you might know, I recently visited St Ives with my mum for a week long break away. We had a really lovely time - went for walks on the beach, did a little shopping, had toooo many sweet treats and just had a lot of fun!

In August last year I went to France for a holiday and took photos of my outfits each day, so I thought I'd do the same thing on this holiday. I'm really sorry that there aren't any full length photos, the way the room was arranged meant I couldn't take them in the mirror. But you'll still get the idea. Hope you like them!

On this day, I wore Joni Super High Waisted jeans from Topshop, a white long length vest top from H&M and this pretty top from Oasis which has a swan print.

This dress is from New Look and has a daisy print. It looks, for some reason, like I'm wearing thigh high socks in this picture - I'M NOT! It's just my hairbrush on the dressing table at an unfortunate height. I wore this dress with nude tights (granny, haha) and the yellow cardigan featured in the photo below.

Another pair of Joni jeans, this time in the hyper blue shade, with a ditsy print ruffle top from Oasis and a cardigan from Dorothy Perkins. I also had a black H&M vest top underneath.

Same pair of jeans as in the first photo, with another white vest from H&M and a pussy bow blouse from Oasis. The cardigan is from New Look.

Tried a different angle this day, but I don't think it was any better! Dress from New Look with a cardigan from Next. I wore Topshop heavyweight leggings with this.

Finally, Joni jeans from Topshop, a white vest and a pink top from Oasis. I didn't take a photo of the back, but it's really nice - it has gold buttons down where your spine would be.

Hope you enjoyed this post!

IOTD - Clea DuVall

SOTD - Let Go by Frou Frou


No comments:

Post a Comment