Living life one experience at a time

Living life one experience at a time

Monday 21 April 2014

Man Crush Monday

Hello!

Today, because I only got back from a holiday yesterday and I don't have anything else planned for the blog, I will be sharing my man crushes for Monday - aka: #mancrushmonday.

Ryan Gosling
 This is a complete cliche, but I really don't care. Ryan Gosling is a truly beautiful man. If you don't believe me, watch The Notebook and come back to me.

Ewan McGregor
Another complete babe, and a really talented actor. I recently watched Salmon Fishing in the Yemen and thought it was really good. 

Jude Law
I know, I know - he's a bad boy. But that doesn't stop him being totally gorgeous. His work is hit and miss for me, but in general, I do really like him. Avoid films where he does an accent other than his own British tones, and I think you'll be ok ;)

Iddo Goldberg
First saw him as Ben in Secret Diary of a Call Girl with Billie Piper and thought he was quite good (also, verrrrrrrrrrrrrrry attractive). I haven't seen him that much else yet, but Peaky Blinders is supposed to be very good and is on my neverending list of TV shows and movies to watch - looking forward to that one.

Benedict Cumberbatch
I don't even think I have to tell you why this guy is included. I absolutely shouldn't have to, but I will anyway. He's so so so so so so so so incredibly talented. Amazing in Atonement and in the first series of Sherlock, and his career has just skyrocketed since then. He deserves all the fantastic recognition that he's getting at the moment and I predict that he'll only keep getting bigger and bigger.

Thanks for reading!

IOTD - Allison Williams

SOTD - Terrible Love by Birdy


No comments:

Post a Comment