Living life one experience at a time

Living life one experience at a time

Tuesday 13 August 2013

My Favourite Songs!

Hello everybody!

So, as well as beauty and fashion, I'm also really into music. I don't play any instruments (although I wish I did) and I don't really sing (except badly in private!) but I listen to it A LOT. Rarely a day goes by where I don't listen to music and I feel a little lost on those days. So here's a fun post where I'll just link some of my favourite songs for you. Enjoy!

1. Spanish Sahara - Foals


2. Call Your Girlfriend - Robyn


3. Love On Top - Beyonce


4. Wildest Moments - Jessie Ware


5. Two Way Street - Kimbra


6. Lover to Lover - Florence and the Machine


7. Breaking Down - Florence and the Machine


8. Ride - Lana Del Rey


9. Young and Beautiful - Lana Del Rey


10. Never Let Me Go - Lana Del Rey



11. Instant Crush - Daft Punk


12. Changes - David Bowie


13. Down By the Water - The Drums


14. Blind - Hurts


15. Oxford Comma - Vampire Weekend



No song of the day as you have 15 already ;)

COTD - Beyonce Knowles



1 comment:

  1. Love Beyoncé! Also nice song choices!

    Lorraine x
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete