Living life one experience at a time

Living life one experience at a time

Saturday 24 August 2013

I got my nose pierced!

Hello everybody!

Just a quick post to show you my new facial asset - a nose piercing! I got it today, kind of a spur of the moment thing, although I've been thinking about it for about a year, just decided to go for it today! I had it done with a needle and it cost £15 at Top Gun in Woodbridge. It hurt quite a bit, but nothing really severe. Unfortunately, my body decided that a full on nose bleed was a great idea whilst she was sticking the needle in. How embarrassing?! I used to get them a lot when I was younger and just have a very sensitive inner nose, so when she put the clamp in I think it just irritated my nose. The actual piercing bled a little bit, but it's fine so far. I'm cleaning it regularly with saline solution and I've been told to twist it gently every so often. I can change it in 6 to 12 weeks, so I've got that long at least to change my mind, I can always take it out if I don't like it in a few weeks.




SOTD - Need you now - Lady Antebellum

COTD - Kristen Wiig 

No comments:

Post a Comment