Living life one experience at a time

Living life one experience at a time

Sunday 11 August 2013

Gel nails

Hello!

I've been getting my nails done using Gelux gel polish since about March. I'm absolutely loving it! I get them done by my good friend's sister, Sian (who is also a good friend) and they last about 2-3 weeks (when I don't peel them off, naughty naughty!)

Sian charges £15 for a manicure and has a fantastic selection of colours, as well as gems, transfers, pearls and bows that can be added. She also does free hand nail art which looks amazing!

Here are the manicures I've had so far:







She shapes and paints them beautifully, taking time over each coat so they look perfect every time. My nails don't break when I have gelux on them which means they grow nice and long and stay strong. I'm a massive fan of nail art and nail colour so I'm loving all the possibilities - they're endless!

Pop over to Sian's facebook page for more information


SOTD: Sugar Town - Nancy Sinatra

COTD: Daisy Lowe


No comments:

Post a Comment