Living life one experience at a time

Living life one experience at a time

Tuesday 10 March 2015

Vice 3 Smokey Eye

Hello again!

What's this? Another blog post? That's right pals!

Today I'm going to show a look I did using the Urban Decay Vice 3 palette. I kind of forgot about this one for a while, but I found it again (not that I'd actually lost it, I just fish it out of the drawer) and decided to have a little play.

These shadows are suuuuuuuper pigmented, but very soft so they're easily blended - just like all UD shadows. They're very pretty jewel like tones so great for these colder months.


As I was just playing around, I didn't end up lining and putting mascara on both eyes, so apologies for that. But you get the idea. So, here's what I did!

Face
Foundation was Benefit Big Easy in 01 Fair
Concealer was Rimmel Wake Me Up in Ivory
Powder for setting for Benefit Hello Flawless in Ivory
Contour powder was Heliopolis from the Sculpting Duo Palette which I applied in the hollow beneath my cheekbones
Blush was Benefit Rockateur
Highlight was Lumos from the Sculpting Duo Palette which I applied just above my cheekbones, looks so pretty with Rockateur

Eyes
Truth (a matte peachy/pink) was applied to the entire lid, up to the brow bone and in the inner corner
Last Sin (a shimmery taupe) was applied all over the lid
Angel (a shimmery brown) was applied on the outer third of the lid
Bondage (a dark slightly shimmery plum) was applied over Angel and into the crease
Lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of blending using a clean fluffy brush - seriously, blend the crap of these colours!
Then I applied Bourjois Volume Clubbing liquid liner in Ultra Black to the upper lash line and winged this out
I tight and waterlined using Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencil in Perversion
Maxfactor Clump Defy False Lash Effect mascara on the top and bottom lashes

Lips
EOS pomegranate lip balm
Rimmel Vintage Pink lipstick


And that was it! I hope you like it!

IOTD - Khloe Kardashian
I feel like this is quite a KoKo-esque look, and she's awesome, sooo...


SOTD - Intro by The XX

No comments:

Post a Comment